Friday, July 8, 2011

Another version of Taylor Creek

I just realized that I hadn't posted the rest of my photos from last trip to Taylor Creek in May. I figured I should go ahead and remedy that. These are the photos I took with my Diana Mini while hiking around. The film I used was Lucky 200iso film, and I love how grainy the images turned out.

Looking up

I love how the play of shadows makes that orange rock wall look gray-blue

The trail was thick with Juniper trees for a good long portion.

You can compare the above image with what my Polaroid did using film from the Impossible Project HERE.

Stained and worn rock alcove.
I love the subtle layers in the rock, and the signs of it having weathered many many years in the elements.
The Double Alcove, what we worked so hard to get to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment